We seek new possibilities in mobile entertainment.
By creating content that is both enjoyable and surprising, we provide entertainment that brings people together.
We are the social entertainment provider that continues to innovate “Fun”!
You will be in charge of the position of the 3D motion graphics designer of native RPG.
- Creating 3D motion graphics of characters and monsters
- Rigging and setting up
(Directly connected to Roppongi-Itchome station)
10:00～19:00 (1 hour break included)
-2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
-New Year's holiday
・Annual income 3,500,000 yen ～ 8,000,000 yen
・Monthly salary 260,431 yen ～ (*Negotiable)
- Fluent in Japanese
- Experience with creating 3DCG motion graphics using Maya or 3dsMax (More than 3 years)
- Experience with creating motion graphics of characters or monsters (More than 3 years)
- Work Experience in Games Industry
- Experience with MotionBuilder
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with developing Social Applications
■Support and Benefit■
- Transportation expenses are covered
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses are covered
- Paid holidays
- Housing allowance
- Employment insurance
- Promotion (once a year)
- Bonus (twice a year)
and so on!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.