Destination Asia Japan is expanding, and we are looking for bright, open-minded individuals to be a part of our growth.
We are currently looking to fill part-time Cruise Pier Staff positions in Okinawa.
Working in our cruise department, your main duty will be providing on-site assistance at various ports for in Okinawa for Cruise Ships calling in Japan between March–May 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to work within the fast-growing Cruise Sector in Japan.
Hours are flexible, hourly salary is dependent on experience and hours available for work.
• Assist cruise guests with any questions or queries
• Ensure buses arrive on time & are in position for tours
• Log and report the departure & return times of all tours
• Assist with embarking / debarking of guests on tour transport
• Advise venues of actual guest count & special requests after tour departs the pier
• Ensure buses have the appropriate signage i.e. tour name, bus number, reserved seats
• Liaise with key suppliers, Port Personnel & Cruise Tour Manager to ensure long-term partnerships.
• Conversational English
• Good Customer Service Skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• High level of Organizational Skills
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
• Business level in Japanese – (written and spoken)
• Internationally minded with outgoing personality
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.