Alexia Inc. was established in 2018 in Tokyo, Japan. Our company supports foreigners by introducing jobs in Japan and providing assistance in applying for work permit visas.
We have a very young and exciting international team, with 60 employees from 15 nationalities in our 3 branches in Japan.
Our staff consists of people from Japan, U.S, Australia, Thailand, Philippines, Nepal, Vietnam, India, China, and other countries.
<Business Goal and Target>
We help to support ALL kinds of candidates who are willing to immigrate to Japan.
Japan is a very unique country and sometimes it is difficult for foreigners due to a language barrier or cultural differences. Our goal is to make EVERY nationality and even for non-Japanese speakers to be able to get a job and enjoy life in Japan.
<Job Position & Duty>
Online Marketing Officer
*Write and edit contents for online marketing purposes in English (and other languages that you speak).
*Update and post content on social media daily.
*Answer inquiries by email, sns or telephone.
We are accepting BOTH overseas & in Japan applicants.
If you are applying from abroad, we will set a Skype or Zoom interview after receiving required cv/resume.
*CV/Resume must include, Photo, Nationality, Date of Birth, Current Address, Email, Phone, Education and Work history. (for applicants have been to Japan before must include the duration and visa status.)
If you are applying within Japan, we will set an online interview first and if successful, then an in person interview at our Tokyo office.
1. Must have a 2 or 4 year college certificate or university degree.
*For successful applicants we will sponsor your work visa and the requirements for a work visa is that you must have a 2 or 4 year degree.
2. Must able to speak, read and write English.
*Japanese is not required as we use English in the office however if you speak Japanese its always a plus.
3. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, email & Google Calendar
4. If you are applying in Japan, you must hold a work permit or meet the requirements that our company needs to be able to sponsor your work visa by the Japanese Immigration law.
Shimbashi Minato-ku Tokyo Japan
<Salary and Benefits>
*Salary depends on your experience and skills, however Approx: JPY3,200,000 - JPY6,500,000 per year.
*Health insurance, Pension, Work accident insurance.
*Transportation will be fully paid
*Work hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
*Holidays are Saturday, Sunday, Japanese National holidays, Obon and New Year.
*Paid leave is 10 days per year.
<How to Apply>
1. Apply via Gaijinpot
2. After reviewing your application our staff will contact you by email.
3. Arrange Online interview (English speaker will take your interview)
4. Second Online interview (with general manager)
5. For successful applicants we will apply for your work visa.
6. After visa is granted, arrange your move to Tokyo
*If you need assistance in finding an apartment, our company will help.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.