Join Accenture as Japanese Bilingual and receive up to Php100,000* Signing Bonus! Also open to Japanese Nationals and Non-JLPT holders but fluent in Japanese.
Temporary Japan assignment until further advise from the management but applicant must be willing to work in Manila, Philippines.
The Japanese Bilingual Analyst/Associate will be responsible in performing transactional data processing tasks.
• Act as knowledge recipient and subject matter expert for identified transactional tasks.
• Performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function
• Assists in the identification, assessment, and resolution of complex issues/problems
• Required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative
• Decides within an available range of solutions/practices, which are the most applicable
• Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience
• Seeks advise and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job
• As appropriate may directly supervise or coordinate the work of others in a discrete section/small team
• Coaches inexperienced team members and provides first level advice on procedures/work methods
Skills and Qualifications:
• Open to college graduate and undergraduates with relevant work experience
• N1 to N2 JLPT linguistic competence level
• Non-JLPT holders but is a Japanese National/Native or with a Professional Japanese Working Proficiency are encouraged to apply.
• Work experience in the BPO industry is an advantage
• Japanese: Business Level/Native
• English: Fluent
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.