NUCB Business School invites applications for the position of Coordinator, International Development of the School, working within the Administrative Office and marketing and admissions for the School's international students.
Its parental university, Nagoya University of Commerce and Business was Founded in 1953, the Graduate School of Management (Business School ）was established in 1990. The School is located in the center of Nagoya city, most economically productive region of Japan. One of the leading business schools in Japan, NUCB Business School is the only management education institution in Japan to be accredited by both AACSB International and AMBA and the School's EMBA program are ranked in top among Japanese business schools in FT and QS ranking.
The Coordinator for International Development will be responsible for:
1. Handling marketing and admissions of our international students
2. Liaison with partner school coordinators and incoming students, providing support to and responding to queries from our international student body.
3. Handling for business school ranking and international accreditation
4. Support for international faculty members.
5. Operations to receive and host the study tour from partner schools overseas
6. Additional responsibilities include foreign correspondence for the NUCB Business School as well as all internationally related activities, events, and the School needs.
The successful candidate will have:
1. At least 2-3 years experience in an administration function in international education or university management or the business company.
2. A strong track record of working in international environments, preferably at a university.
3. Excellent organizational skills, an eye for detail and a services-orientated approach.
4. A high degree of flexibility and a willingness to take on a wide range of tasks.
5. A willingness to travel overseas as required.
6. Fluency in English (spoken and written). Basic Japanese skills to deal with internal administration is a bonus but not essential.
7. An MA or MBA from a reputable and internationally recognized university will receive additional preference.
To apply for this position, please email the following materials
1. A current CV (PDF).
2. A letter of motivation for joining NUCB Business School's organization – one side of A4/letter size paper maximum (PDF).
The application deadline for this position is June 30th, 2019. The starting date will be as soon as possible thereafter. Applications will be screened upon receipt, and only applicants considered appropriately qualified and matched to the needs of the department will be contacted following screening.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.