About the client:
- A Japanese manufacturer of soft contact lens for the global market.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Sales and marketing of product lineup to the German market in a B2B format.
- Occasional business trips to Germany to meet with clients or attend industry fairs.
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or higher).
- Business level English.
- Native level German.
- Minimum of one year sales experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 4,000,000 to 6,000,000 JPY per annum, compensation commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration, bonus included.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance, housing allowance, family allowance.
- Paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.