Associate Recruitment Consultant (Multiple Hire)
Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
(Nearest station: Ginza/Higashiginza)
English: Business level
More than 1 year experience in sales
<<Are you ready to join an internationally renowned recruitment company?>>
We’re seeking an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant who’s passionate about taking the next step in their career. In Tokyo we specialize in Technology, Life Sciences & Banking/Finance under the brands Computer Futures, Real Life Sciences & Huxley Banking & Financial Services.
SThree is a specialist recruitment group with over 30 years of history. We are a FTSE Top 250 company (symbol: STHR) which specialises in IT, Banking, Healthcare and Natural Resources. Our company is listed on the London Stock Exchange with our headquarters located in London, and over 60 offices spread over 5 continents. Due to our continued success, we are looking for our next star performers to fuel our ambitious growth plans.
In Tokyo office, we currently have people from 16 different countries, and the diversity of the office is filled with energy. The Tokyo office is an overachieving dynamic and culturally diverse business.
<About the job>
Your job as a Recruitment Consultant will include attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertising copy for use on social media /networks, attending events, recruiting and through referrals.
Once you have found suitable candidates, you will screen and interview candidates, conducting background checks, and matching candidates to jobs. Naturally, with the role, it is a consultative job and you will advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on job opportunities.
You will be given the tools to attract clients through a variety of different means, including marketing techniques, business development, account management, new business acquisition and networking, which will allow you to build up an extensive client base.
You will also develop a good understanding of companies and their business, something which is key in order to build strong relationships with your clients.
<What do we offer?>
At SThree we know that our people are the heart and soul of our business, only you can deliver our promise to our clients, and as such we want to ensure that you always feel appreciated.
You will benefit from:
* Guaranteed base salary (3.6M/year) + competitive commission
Salary example 1) 1st year consultant: ¥6-7M/year
Salary example 2) 2nd year consultant: ¥9M above/year
* A fantastic training and development programme
* Being part of a truly global organisation with market leading brands and international relocation opportunities once you have worked for us for a certain period of time
* An in-house candidate database that has been continually developed and improved over the last twenty years to allow consultants in all of our global offices to reach the most niche talent to provide the best service to our customers
* A structured career plan and fixed promotion targets that give you the opportunity to truly take charge of your career and reap the rewards for your hard work
Career example 1) Consultant A (4th year): Candidate consultant - Consultant
Career example 2) Manager B (4th year): Consultant – Senior Consultant – Manager
Career example 3) Principal Consultant C (3rd year): Senior Consultant – Principal Consultant
* Holiday sales incentives (with prizes like trips) to places like Bali, Korea, Shanghai, etc.
* Monthly lunch clubs incentives
If you’re a passionate, committed individual looking to start a new journey in a diverse and supportive environment, then get in touch today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.