The Customer Support Representative, or as we call it, Player Support Representative, serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The CSR or PSR has the following tasks:
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Searches internal documentation and consult colleagues to answer customer’s questions and/or problems
- Provides support by email, chat and/or phone (as requested by the project)
- Ensures quality of his/her answer by proofreading his messages
- Escalate questions and comments when answer is not listed
- Prepares daily activities report
- Collect information about the product and escalate it to the developer
- Attends meeting with client if needed
- Assists team members to find answer
- Helps forming new agent if requested
- Works with QA Specialist to improve quality of services and products
- Interest in video game
- PC Skills
- Excellent linguistic skills in English and Japanese (JLPT N3 or higher/Native Japanese)
*We are also looking for French, German and Spanish bilingual candidates
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
WORKING HOURS: 8 Hours per a day with 1 hour break
WORKING DAYS: 5 Days per week (may include weekends)
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.