GDI Communications Inc. is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill a full-time GPOD (Global People on Demand) opening in the Chubu area. This GPOD will work in a Japanese organization to assist with supporting the development and servicing of the organization’s various products and services. The selected candidate will also support the Global Activities of the organization. These activities may include, but are not limited to, Correspondence Support with overseas clients, partners, agents, Proofreading and Localization of company materials, Presentation support, potential Overseas Exhibition support, Foreign Client support, etc.
Ideally, this GPOD should have some international business experience, business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or better), teaching experience in both business and conversational environments. Although a background in engineering with a focus on electrical engineering is highly preferred, the desire to learn the organization’s products and services, as well as customer service and servicing support will be considered.
If you are a confident and outgoing person and are looking for an opportunity to utilize personal and professional communication and business skill sets and apply your experience in electrical engineering and/or learn these skills through OJT (On the Job Training), then you are the type of person GDI Communications is looking for to fulfill this GPOD position. If this type of position interests you and you are looking to try something different, please contact GDI Communications by forwarding us your resume and cover letter. Please state the reasons for applying and what value you feel you would personally contribute to GDI Communications and the clients we serve.
GPOD (Global People on Demand) Qualifications
· Can Accept a Full-Time Position
· Native or Near-Native Level English
· Business Level Japanese (Minimum JLPT Level 2 Preferred)
· International Business Experience
· Corporate Teaching Experience Preferred
· Electrical Engineering Experience Highly Preferred, but not required
· The Desire to Learn about New Industries and Technologies
· Outgoing, Patient and Flexible Personality
· The Desire to Interact and Connect with People
· Ability to Travel Domestically and Internationally as Needed
· Ability to Drive in Japan and Potentially Internationally Preferred
· Valid Working Visa Preferred
· Salary and Benefits are Based on Position, Skill Sets, and Experience
**Only Qualified Candidates will be Contacted**
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.