NISADE is now seeking front desk/guest service/night audit staff for our 2018/19 winter team!
Niseko Alpine Developments [NISADE] is an international award-winning property specialist delivering luxury accommodation in Niseko, Japan. In 2014, NISADE’s flagship hotel The Vale Niseko was awarded the World’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel at The World Ski Awards. Additional accolades include an IAIR award for Best Company for Leadership - Property Development Japan, and the prestigious 5 Star Award at the International Hotel Awards.
We are seeking exceptional employees with a passion for providing an unforgettable experience to guests staying in our luxury properties. We're looking for superstars, you will be the face of the company and must be ready to take whatever comes with a genuine smile and a classy attitude.
Some key Responsibilities:
▪ Welcoming / greeting each guest; demonstrating high quality, approachable eye contact, personalised and professional friendliness at all times
▪ Providing a high standard of intuitive service to exceed guest expectations
▪ Efficient, personalised and friendly Check-ins / Outs
▪ Making new bookings, changes to bookings and cancellations of bookings for restaurants, ski lessons, rentals etc & ensuring charges are accurately recorded
▪ Promptly attending to guest requests and enquiries
▪ Preparing Guest Arrival packs in a timely manner
▪ Promote winter resort activities, local area, events and campaigns, provide personalised recommendations, upsell where possible and appropriate
▪ Maintaining the reception / lobby area in immaculate condition including common area bathroom
▪ Communicating effectively with housekeeping to ensure a high level of cleanliness and additional guest requirements are appropriately undertaken
▪ Answering telephone, email and in house guest enquiries
▪ Assisting with carrying luggage where required and place carefully in Guest room as required
▪ Assist with driving / transporting Guests within the village where required
▪ Log / maintains security of Equipment, Keys, Lost and Found Items
▪ Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Some of the Job Benefits:
▪ Training & Induction program
▪ Recognition for your talents and contribution
▪ The opportunity to make a difference to every customer
▪ Working in a friendly team environment
▪ Subsidised accommodation
▪ Access to subsidised car rental
▪ Discounts to some resort services and winter activities
Whether hospitality is your passion and chosen career, or whether you are simply an exceptional person ready to take on an exciting, new and fun challenge, this is an opportunity of a lifetime to work and play in the snowiest resort on earth, Niseko.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.