AR'S is an engineering company specializing in wireless sensor systems and embedded technologies. We are part of the CHINO group and work with a wide range of clients from large corporate to university research institutes to build and design exciting new embedded system solutions.
AR’S is an international environment with both Japanese and foreign employees providing the opportunity to speak both Japanese and English in a friendly workplace. Half of our employees are foreign.
We are looking for a skilled enthusiastic embedded developer for a position in our R&D team.
The role will be primarily firmware development with some light python development.
Knowledge of wireless protocol stacks such as BLE protocol is preferred but not required.
Visa sponsorship is available.
Head of Research and Development Division
Full Time 8:30am - 5:30pm
• Embedded firmware design and development for wireless sensor systems
• Coordinating application requirements with clients
• Firmware driver development and implementation of new sensor modules and devices
• Fluent in either English or Japanese
• At least 3 years of C/C++ programming experience (Preferably in embedded systems)
• Basic knowledge of hardware
• Knowledge of wireless technologies (Bluetooth, Zigbee, 802.15.4 etc.)
• Familiar with ARM Cortex-M series controllers
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.