Inoue Public Relations, an independent PR agency founded in 1970, has been labeled a pioneer and was Japan’s first IT-focused PR firm. We began by working with Apple and Intel in the 1980s and have continued working with major IT clients ever since.
Today, over 70% of our clients are international companies, with over 50% working in IT industries.
This position will play a pivotal role in the ongoing growth and development of our fast-growing Digital Communications Team; providing digital and social media management services to new and existing clients – including international tech companies and a major web browser provider.
Technological savvy, and a problem-solving attitude are essential, and the position requires excellent Japanese / English language skills as we work with both international and Japan-based clients. This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking to gain experience or expand their career in Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Public Relations.
• Develop & Execute social media content plans, and campaigns
• Create original content for social media, blogs, and manage content translation – including quality control/checks
• Assist in the production of visual social media assets
• Develop reports and produce detailed analyses for clients
• Monitor and research industry developments, trends and influencers
• Support the Senior Manager of Digital Communications
Skills & Experience:
• Business level Japanese (JLPT N1/2) & English (TOEIC 800+ to native)
• University degree in relevant subjects (i.e. Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Communications, Cultural Studies etc.) is highly preferred
• Strong writing skills; detail-oriented, creative & resourceful
• Clear social media, technology & software knowledge and skills
• Exceptional time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills; flexible, adaptive and eager - a problem solver
Proposed Start Date: Within 1-month from receiving the job offer
• Please apply via this website
• We will require a CV in both English and Japanese, of no more than x2 pages
• Applicants selected from the first round will be invited to interview
• The interview process may include multiple stages as applicants meet with different members of our team and senior management
• Please note: The interview will include a practical exercise to help us assess your writing skills in English and Japanese
If you feel like you don't meet every requirement, please include a cover letter detailing what additional skills, expertise and experience you can offer.
We look forward to your application
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.