Japanese Language Instructors / Trainers will be responsible in delivering high-quality Japanese language and culture training through the use of a variety of media types, providing course/learner feedback to key stakeholders, maintaining the highest level of expertise in Japanese upskilling, and monitoring the quality and effectiveness of the learning environment and outcomes. Tasks and responsibilities may also include:
• Teaching in a blended learning environment including Instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, and social learning methods
• Mastering the course content and related courseware, and ensuring certifications as appropriate
• Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of assigned topics
• Regularly providing feedback on content and recommending improvement of course materials and curriculum
• Maintaining industry certifications in area of specialty mandatory where appropriate.
• Ensuring expertise through field experience as needed
• Conducting assessments (e.g., Kirkpatrick Level 1 and 2) as part of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and administering pre- and post-training exams as required
• Mentoring and assisting groups of trainees in obtaining certifications as well as ensuring overall quality improvement
• Supporting supervisor for in-depth content related questions in solution areas
Skills and Qualifications:
• Open to college graduate and undergraduate with relevant training experience
• N1 to N2 Linguistic Competence Level
• Must have working experience in training and development
• Willing to work in different Accenture sites on shifting schedules
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.