The Japanese Bilingual Analyst will be responsible in processing accounts payable transactions. Tasks and responsibilities may include:
• Invoice processing, time and expense, payments and vendor data type of transactions
• Acting as knowledge recipient and subject matter expert for accounts payable processes
• Assisting in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues
• Assessing and resolving non-standard and standard issues within the processes
• Relating to management teams and escalating issues beyond the normal scope
• Supervising or coordinating with a small team to deliver project requirements
• Coaching inexperienced team members and providing simpler solutions to procedures or work methods
• Performing other tasks within the procure-to-pay processes
Skills and Qualifications:
• Open to college graduate and undergraduates with relevant work experience
• N1 to N2 JLPT linguistic competence level is preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English languages
• Experience in finance and accounting and SAP is an advantage
• Work experience in the BPO industry is an advantage
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.