We are looking for a Recruiting Manager
Are you working as a Recruiter/Senior Recruiter/Lead Recruiter and getting stuck with your career and growth potential? Do you feel you have ideas and unable to put them into practice? Do you feel you have been doing Recruitment for a while and you would like to experience and contribute in management areas and contribute to a team with a more meaningful way but current position doesn’t present you those opportunities? Are you stuck with these silos hampering your growth?
Now if you have passion, grit, hard work and attitude to do more than just Recruitment and make a name of yourself by contributing to the team then here is the perfect opportunity for you...
Recruiting company based in Minato Ku is looking for a Recruitment Manager, experienced in the Japan market to lead and manage a team and help the company grow in a time of expansion. The ideal candidate should have leadership skills, have experience on client & candidate side, and preferably with IT. A seishain role with team and individual bonuses above salary & commissions in line with experience.
Responsibilities for Recruiting Manager:
· Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor with tech leadership by developing, driving, and executing strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
· Drive top of the funnel activity including sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and offer negotiating processes, while advising your business partners along the way
· Help diagnose and coach recruiters on their current pipelines and drive efficiencies in the process
· Track metrics and leverage data to drive team performance and improve overall recruiting efficiency
· Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored
· Supports career development plans for your team and is committed to the success and growth your team
· Creates and executes a strong recruitment strategy to effectively achieve aggressive hiring goals through accurate forecasting and strong leadership
· Owns weekly business and quarterly reporting on business and team hiring goals
· You should have 4~5 years of Recruitment experience in Japan preferably IT.
· Team Leadership and preferably management experience but not a must.
· 360-degree Recruitment experience in Japan market.
· Screening, interviewing and internal hiring experience.
· Strong leadership and team management skills
· Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.