Connect us with customers of many nations to export pre-owned vehicles and other quality products.
Ana traders is a quality used car exporter, operating world wide with our main office based in Urayasu.
We are currently looking for new team members who will communicate directly with customers by telephone and e-mail.
We welcome applications from people with business level English and Japanese(conversational level).
1. Must have knowledge of MS word, MS excel, and e-mail.
2. Conducts research in the assigned market including but not limited to the following information:market requirement or demand, importation rules and regulation, list of possible clients, list of competitors and strategies on how to penetrate or to expand in the market.
3. Call prospective clients and convince them to start or to repeat business with the company.
4. Prepare business presentations, proposal and quotation as requested by the clients.
5. Plan and recommend marketing strategy to increase the company’s share in the overseas market.
6. Maintain relationship with existing customers via phone calls and answering e-mails.
7. Act as a link between the company and the clients in negotiating the terms of agreement, discussing the products and services covered by the company and closing the sales.
8. Responsible in assisting customers in the progress of their business transactions with the company.
9. Review own sales performance and aim to meet or exceed the monthly target.
10. As a member of our sales staff, you will assist our customers through the buying process from selecting the vehicles from our stock/ Auctions dealers to the shipping of the vehicle to the customers’ port of choice.
1, 1 or 2years experience preferred; experience in the car-export industry is perfect. But sales or EC marketing in any industry are very welcome as well.
2. Must be professional, articulate and business minded.
3. Above average communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
4. Must be able to speak and write in English at a business level.
5. The other language highly well come.
6. Must have valid visas to work in japan.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.