Working within an operational team identifying and prioritizing delivery issues, escalating appropriately whilst assisting any mitigation and resolution. Be the first point of contact with regards to delivery for the external supply-chain. While supporting the incorporation of new products by ensuring suppliers are executing agreed material and delivery plans
- Ensure the Suppliers launch and manufacture of all parts is executed in line with the agreed
plan across the component lifecycle.
- Ensure that all planning systems used to control production planning are managed and maintained on a daily basis including inbound delivery commitments as well as the resolution of
Stock in Transit, GRIP & NCR Stock.
- Where performance diverges from the plan, identify and prioritize delivery issues whilst a
assisting the mitigation and resolution. Ensure awareness to SMTM of the delivery issues, mitigations and recovery plans.
- Ensure escalation of the delivery issues, mitigating actions and recovery plans. This will be
achieved through the use of standard tool, processes and metrics.
-Supplier Management - Regular reviews and communication (Order Book Reviews) on
delivery plans, measuring of delivery adherence and the escalation of issues when required.
- Support ERP compliance review process. Ensuring all front end actions are executed in a timely
manner in line with the RRPS and ZEIAW (Excess Inventory Authorization)
- Support buyers to resolve unverified invoice queries relating to schedule changes and goods
receipt. In addition, support buyers when requested with data on delivery failures to enable
them to make commercial claims with suppliers if required.
- Where required, liaise with in factory logistics team to ensure timely receipt and dispatch of
- Supports all critical delivery reviews through the supply of updated plans and commitments as
agreed with the team
- Bachelors degree or experience in a related field.
- Working knowledge or experience in SAP and Project Management Experience
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.