Edit event transcripts for clarity event transcripts that may be translated into English from Asian languages or transcribed from English language audio and/or proofread event transcripts (with source audio), while adhering to SCRIPTS Asia's style guide.
• English: Native Level
• Your own copy of Microsoft Word (whether Windows or Mac system is used) capable of saving in docx format.
• Experience with translated documents or English audio transcription is welcome.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently are necessities. Research for accuracy is imperative.
• Effective time management and excellent communication skills.
• Need to be available a few hours (3-5 hours) between 10 am and 11 pm JST (Negotiable)
• Responsive via email
• Can handle short turnaround projects (3 to 10 hours)
The work you apply to complete will determine your work hours and the work is fully-remote.
If you are interested in SCRIPTS Asia, please don't hesitate to apply. We would love to discuss the Company and positions in more detail!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.