Wayfarer is tech-driven hospitality startup rapidly expanding our team. We're on a mission to reinvent hotels for young independent travelers.
We're looking for an Ops Coordinator to join our team to support scaling the business. This role will report to the Area Director and be based in Kansai. Majority of time will be spent onsite, but we're also flex on hybrid arrangements.
We're not like most companies. We're direct talkers and hate the status quo. We want risk-takers and outside the box critical thinkers. We have an international team represented by 12 nationalities; you will work in an environment primarily in English and Japanese.
Learn more here: https://www.loom.com/share/79da06841714415a924999c7b01b1292
- Coordinate between operations and business teams to refine, document and implement operational processes
- Manage services and supplies vendors to ensure continuous smooth operation in hotels
- Support hotel operations accounting, reporting, banking and payments
- Support talent acquisition, onboarding and shift management for ops team members
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese
- Experience in accounting/bookkeeping/HR administration is an advantage
- Experience in hotels is an advantage
- Must be living in Japan with a valid visa/working status
What it takes
- The Ops Coordinator must be a master of organization and detail.
- You will need to deeply understand how our hotels run first-hand and proper administrative processes in Japan.
- You will be able to prioritize relentlessly and communicate effectively between teams.
- You will question processes and decisions. Be prepared to stand your ground.
Last modified on April 3, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.