GR Japan, Japan's leading government relations and public affairs consultancy, is looking to recruit a bilingual (Japanese and English) Personal Assistant to support the work of the Managing Director. We are looking for an individual with similar experience supporting a busy senior executive. Interest or experience in government, politics and business is not essential but would be a plus. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement and outstanding professional qualities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage schedule and appointments for Managing Director
- Arranging travel, accommodation, meetings and special marketing events
- Helping Managing Director manage day-to-day correspondence
- Meeting and greeting senior visitors
- Helping to devise and maintain efficient office systems
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Native-level Japanese and fluent English
- Outstanding computer skills
- University degree
- Positive "can do" attitude
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.