RELO JAPAN OVERVIEW
Relo Japan is an international team of professionals who are proud to be a part of one of the leading relocation service providers in Japan. Our Tokyo office specializes in assisting relocating employees of both foreign and Japanese companies to make a smooth translation to life in Japan. Services include assistance with immigration and housing; support for establishing basic lifelines such as utility setup, local registration, and opening bank accounts; and sponsorship of community events.
While Relo Japan is willing to consider applications from a wide range of candidates, the ideal relocation coordinator/consultant would be a foreign resident of Japan willing to make a long-term commitment, or Japanese a national with international experience. Good organization skills, a high-level commitment, and computer skills are all a must.
- Full-time position
- Working hours 9:00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday
- Allowance: extra ¥ 20,000 for Tokyo area
- Saturday work required in some cases
- Initial employment as 1-year contract employee with 3-month trial period
- Full-time contract will be considered based on performance
- VISA sponsorship available
- Yearly paid leave and special leave
- Transportation allowance provided, national health insurance/pension sponsored
- Compensation determined according to skills and experience
- Relocation or real estate industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with Tokyo/Yokohama geography preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active problem solver with strong multi-tasking skills
- Business-level Japanese
- Business-level English
- Willing to consider working in other divisions, offices
- Light footwork-quick working
- Proficiency in an additional foreign language a plus
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.