Our concept is NINJA’s world.
NINJA Restaurant is a theme restaurant that make guests enjoy on journey to Japan’s Edo era with Omotenashi in a Ninja village or a mansion. NINJA Restaurant is located Akasaka and Shinjuku in Tokyo. Both locations are close to station. But It is built quietly.
NINJA AKASAKA has 152 seats and opened in 2001. It is fantastically replicated Ninja village. The dramatic ambiance feels very much like a movie set. Torches, rustic stone walls and dangerously dark lighting add to the thrill.
NINJA SHINJUKU is calm restaurant of 32 seats and opened in 2017. They are particular about selected carefully ingredients like seasonal vegetables, seafood and luxurious Omi beef that is the best WAGYU brands in Japan.
Our Ninja style menu is surprising and super delicious, and you will have not seen it elsewhere. After amazing dishes, Master Ninja performs professional magic on each table of guests. It is loved all domestic and foreign guests.
We are seeking full time staff who has bilingual ability and want to enjoy work with us in Japan!
Restaurant Service Staff
Wage: From 230,000 yen/month
Day off: 8 days in a month
Time: 10 am – 12 am (For 8 hours, work in shifts)
Summer vacation 3 days & Winter vacation 3 days,
Salary Increase: Any time based on performance
Bonus: Twice per year depending on sales
Social insurance (Medical, Pension, Employment Insurance)
Providing staff meals
Transportation allowance provided
Ninja uniform prepared
The employee will be assigned to “NINJA AKASAKA” or “NINJA SHINJUKU” restaurant.
- Must: have high conversational Japanese ability.
- Must: be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
- Must: have English or other language skill are highly.
- Must: have spousal or working visas.
- Must: have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan.
- The candidates who would like to work with telling Japanese culture of Ninja.
- The candidates who would like to enjoy the work, make your dream come true, and grow through work.
[Application & Interviews]
The Interview will be held in Japanese.
We will email applicants who we want to call in for interviews.
We create a restaurant that sends out a rich food culture. If you are interested our company and ready to join our team, please apply today! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.