- Design, develop, and maintain innovative features based on business needs
- Design scalable and fault-tolerant architecture in a distributed cloud deployment
- Ensure high quality deliverables by maintaining CI/CD, writing solid tests, and concise - documentation
- Improve team synergy and mentor junior engineers
- Communicate with Design, Product Management and Customer Success teams
- 3 years of experience with Go backend development
- Strong background building scalable web applications in Go
- Ability to mentor junior engineers and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Ability to automate deployments via CI/CD pipelines
- Understand the importance of clean code and software documentation
- Business level English (Japanese is NOT required)
- Fit with open source and hacker culture
Nice to have
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Deep experience with AWS
- Knowledge of security-related concepts and technologies
- Deep knowledge of Linux environment
- Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field
- Team leadership experience
Flexible working hours
Work from home available
Insurance: Health, Employment, Industrial Injury, Welfare pension
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Supporting Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
Opportunities to attend international and domestic conferences
Financial support for technical certifications and technical learning programs
【Reasons why you will enjoy working at HENNGE】
1. HENNGE offers a diverse development team with people from over 10 different countries who love both technology and Japanese culture. Located in the heart of metropolitan Tokyo, HENNGE offers a non-traditional Japanese experience working in Shibuya, one of the busiest and most exciting places in the world.
2. Work-life balance is highly valued at HENNGE, and lots of fun happens at our office! Weekly board game nights, seasonal in-house events, monthly technical sessions, attendance of international tech conferences, new business contests, and many more.
3. Having a CEO as CTO, we are driven to continuously explore and develop the latest technologies.
1. Solve our coding challenge
2. Upload your CV and Cover Letter
3. Casual interview with our HR
4. 2 (or 3) interviews with our engineers
5. Interview with our CEO
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.