We are recruiting people who are able to provide accurate game LQA/game testing in European languages.
The languages set are below:
Japanese to English
English to French
English to German
English to Spanish
● Good game playing abilities and good understanding of the various genres
● Creative thinking
● Active team player with good written and spoken communication skills
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Excellent attention to detail
● Patience and persistence for repetitive work
● Good knowledge of English preferred
● Validates games in terms of the quality of the translation and cultural appropriateness
● Creates and maintains test cases
● Runs test cases accurately and efficiently to have confidence in documented results
● Reports bugs in a clear and concise manner into a bug database
● Regresses bugs and validates that the issues have been addressed correctly
● Provides feedback and suggestions to improve game quality and game experience
● Assists updating and refining QA test cases
● Continuously expands knowledge of testing practices and relevant hardware
● Mentors Test Associates and assists integrating them into the test team, providing
best practice on a practical level
● Constantly shares his/her knowledge with other team members (involved in the
WE ARE WELCOME WITH PEOPLE LIKE BELOW:
●People who has game testing experience
●People who are interested in video games
●Students and Working Holiday candidates
● Minimum 1 year of experience in localization games testing
● Proven expert localization testing knowledge
● Exceptional performance in a previous testing role (testing, processes, reporting,
● Working knowledge and experience using bug tracking tools
Also, here are some information about this position:
Location: 5 min walk from Minatomirai station
Schedule: Fully depends on each project, date/time will be settled after you are assigned to a project
Salary:Up to JPY 1250/hour
Visa: Need to have a valid working visa.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.