To create the place that meet demand of the diversity and various values of the people who visit Kyoto from all over the world, our new life style hotel will be born in July 2020.
Park mind is a place where everyone can be comfortable and relax.
We are looking for a new member who will create our new place together us by thinking outside the box and using your hospitality mind.
【Opening member of the life style hotel in Kyoto】
We offer a service (Omotenahi) that utilise various elements of ICT.
- Support check-in and check-out at the reception
- Direct events and tourist attractions
- Casually communicate with the costumer
- General duties of hotels as a staff
We provide a sophisticated training programme so you don't need any experience in working at the hotel.
<<Until we open>>
Until we open, we will take part in training programme at our facilities and work at our group hotels as a training
<<After we open>>
After we open, as planned, we will start to work at the new style hotel in Shibuya. You will be in charge of not only reception but also directing the events and PR of the hotel.
- Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
- Fluency in Japanese (equivalent to N2 level or above)
- Fluency in English
We welcome people who:
- are good at communication
- want to utilise your language skills
- Working experience in hospitality
- Working experience in travel industry
- Day shift: 7.5h/ day
- Night shift: 15h/ day
*Night shift will be counted as working for 2 days
- Annual income 2,800,000yen ~ (negotiable)
Depends on the shift
- Transportation expenses are covered
- Social insurance
- Paid holiday
- Midnight work allowance
- Periodic health checkup
【Measures against passive smoking 】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.