We create an online platform in which a variety of people can enjoy games comfortably aiming to develop influential games that could even cause a social phenomenon.
You will be in charge of not only overseas sales but also business development.
- Invite new games to our online game platform
- Planning and conduct a business strategy
- Build a connection with game companies both in Japan and foreign countries
- Propose a business partnership with game publishers
- Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Native Speaker of English
- Fluency in Japanese（N1 level）
- Work experience in Games industry
- Fine with adult contents
- Experience in Sales
- High skills of project management and to give a presentation
- Interests in entertainment such as games, manga and anime
- Knowledge of law
10:00~19:00 (1 hour break included)
- Annual income 6,000,000 yen ～
- 2 days off a week(Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Employment insurance
- Paternity/maternity and nursing leave
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses are covered (Up to ¥50000/ month)
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Casual dress
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.