Seeking mature people, who understand responsibility, are able to learn quickly and want to build a long-term career.
At The Better Table 株式会社 (TBT) there are three basic divisions in production: Pre-cooking Preparation, Cooking and Post-cooking Packaging. These three divisions are separated physically, into individual rooms where these activities take place, and by the processes of the room. The Line Worker is the entry level of production staff in one of the divisions that can be full time employees. A Line Work is an individual contributor who has been trained to perform a number of production tasks and can perform these tasks when asked to do so by a supervisor or manager. At TBT we have a daily task schedule that we must follow. Supervisors and managers assign the tasks to the individuals to perform. Tasks such as measuring and mixing spices, cleaning equipment, cutting meat, preparing equipment, etc. are performed every day. Once trained in our processes, the Line Worker can perform these tasks when instructed in the time outlined by the daily schedule.
Line workers are not supervisors or managers and are not expected to supervise or manage people.
Line workers main duties are:
• Daily work hours: 8 hours / day
• Weekly work hours: 40 hours / week
• Overtime is sometimes necessary but must be approved in advance and is paid
• Typical work days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Days off: in general, we have two day off each week (Saturday and Sunday) but there is a rare case of one day off during the week (typically Sunday)
• Commutation allowance
• Employment insurance
• 社会保険 – which included national health insurance and pension [年金]
• Quick learning – there are numerous processes, rules, standards, equipment, tools, etc. that need to be learned to take the responsibilities of this position
• Maturity – to be an effective manager or leader, the good judgement and sound decision making, which are the essence of maturity, are required
• Cleanliness - we're a food factory and expect high person hygiene as well as hygienic execution of job responsibilities
• Physical fitness – all position in our Manufacturing division require basic physical fitness
• On-time and few absences - Our team is relatively small so late arrivals to work or a lack of attendance are not acceptable.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.