We are recruiting people passionate about video games to form part of our LQA team!
As a LQA (Localization Quality Assurance) Tester, your responsibility will be playing the latest games from major and indie developers in your native language, in search for linguistic and technical issues.
Also, depending on other language skill you may have, as well as your experience in translation/localization in the entertainment business (anime, manga, games, etc.), QA/testing, we offer opportunities to work at client's facilities and get firsthand experience closely working with the developers of those games you love!
- Native level of English or brazilian portuguese (Please consult for other European languages)
- Japanese proficiency level: conversational (N2 is recommended).
- Extensive experience playing video games
*Please mention your experience playing video games in your Cover Letter.
*Those with prior translation/QA/Testing experience are especially welcomed!
*Some projects may require you to work on-site (at client/developers' facilities).
- Prior game translation, localization experience, /QA/Testing experience
- Verbal and written fluency in Japanese (business emailing skills, equivalent to N1)
- Experience working in a Japanese environment
- Experience working in gaming/entertainment industry
Business days, *10:00 - *19:00 (8 hrs work, 1 hr break)
*May vary depending on the project.
** Duration of work/time will widely vary on a project-by-project basis, as well as your flexibility with schedule.
** If interested and match the requirements, work will be provided during intervals between projects.
Hourly Wage, from 1,200~ JPY/h. (full-time advancement available depending on experience and performance)
- Commuting expenses provided (up to 1,000 JPY per day, offsite assignments fully covered)
** This position requires work visa valid in Japan; Tourist/Temporary Visitor, Trainee, Instructor and those that restrict you to an specific activity are not eligible.
Please consult for more information.
We look forward to your application.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.