1. Position: Youth Sports Coordinator
2. Job Summary
Your main focus and responsibilities are to ensure proper running, awareness, implementation and development of our youth sport and recreational activities programs with close cooperation of the Sports Department. As a team-player, you are also expected to be of assistance with the various sports and related events/activities/functions at the club.
3. Job Tasks
• Ensure that all communication in/outside the club is done in a professional and timely manner.
• Promoting, advertising and producing reviews of the various activities to maximize member awareness and participation (website, magazine, email, etc)
• Support, evaluate and potentially create sports/recreational activities where appropriate.
• Demonstrated ability to assist with coaching/teaching in various sports is a BIG benefit.
• Drafting organizational plans and budgets of various youth sports & related events and prepare a detailed financial report for each.
• Administrative tasks in regards to booking of facilities; ordering supplies; team/event registration; email/phone inquiries; and overseeing the operations of events on the day.
• To be the liaison at times with outside Japanese sports teams, associations, companies and organizations.
• Work closely with the Sports Operations Manager and be support for the general running of sport and activity related functions.
• Assist in maintaining and updating of sports equipment, uniforms and supplies.
• To upkeep the records of any sports related matters (i.e. Sports Results, Past records, injury reports, team registration, trophy updates)
• Recruit, train, supervise and schedule assistants as needed for related activities and events.
• Helping to plan, administer and support various major events (such as: Summer Day Camp; Japan Rugby 7’s; Sports Days; etc.)
• Work to source potential sponsors for our sports teams and sports events, when appropriate.
• Coordinate with the Youth Sports Committee Chairperson.
4. Activities Covered
• Kids sports activities may include (but is not limited to): Soccer, Rugby, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Tennis, Cricket, Gymnastics, Squash, Bowling, Swim Team, Volleyball, Dodgeball, American Football
• Recreational Activities and events may include (but is not limited to): Fitness Days/Classes, Valentine’s Day, Easter Party, Tanabata, Pool Party, Disco Party, Halloween, Kite Making Day, Mouchi Pounding, Kids Christmas Party; etc.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.