Introduction and promotion of CAE’s commercial aviation training portfolio and services focused primarily on outside sales
• Achieve defined revenue, yield, retention, and growth goals for assigned territory
• Ensure there is an account strategy developed, refined, and timely maintained for each account in the CRM tool and are executed in a timely manner
• Focus on growth strategies through prospecting including cold calls
• Help sales team retain existing accounts
• Identify inflection points in key account lifecycle milestones and prioritize time allocation to assigned accounts lead and present value propositions for assigned accounts
• Establish at least monthly touch points with all accounts and at least two annual in-person visits to ensure revenue attainment and retention of clients
• Prospecting including cold calling to find new accounts
• Main focus on generating new business
• Create proposals and training agreements
• Execute activity dashboard (calls, proposals, win ratios, etc.)
• Maintain opportunities, activities, leads, and proposals to date in CRM (Salesforce.com)
• Lead and manage a specific set of prescribed commercial accounts
• Promote and execute on solution sales (full portfolio) in accordance with the region’s objectives; lead and present value propositions for assigned accounts by engaging capture team resources as required. Identify competitive landscape, risk, threats, closely monitoring and identifying those assigned accounts who are being competitively threatened
• Ensure customer relationship and satisfaction follow-up on wins/losses and capture lessons learned in Salesforce.com.
• Action all assigned leads and respond appropriately.
• Identify business development opportunities and report opportunities to Commercial Lead.
• Visit training centers to ensure familiarity with operations and build relationships throughout the Network.
• Coach and mentor less experienced sales team members.
Governance / reporting
• Provide weekly/monthly sales reporting activities within the defined timeframe/process
• Provide monthly revenue forecast inputs
• Obtain necessary governance approvals for proposals, including any pricing adjustments
• Two-way interactions with Sales Analyst to ensure resources and support on competitive intelligence
Support accounts receivable collection process Requirements:
• University or College degree
• Minimum 3 years technical sales or equivalent customer-focused experience
• Aviation experience strongly preferred
• Willing to travel at least 50% of the time
• Strong verbal and written communication skill in English is a must
• Results oriented and delivers on commitments
• Persistence and proven closer
• Ability to function both autonomously and as a team
• Customer centric
• Strong sales skills – communications, presentation, negotiations, listening, interpersonal, and influencing skills
• Identify optimal customer solutions, strong problem solver
• Cultural understanding and awareness
• Strong Business acumen
• Microsoft Office
CAE Inc. thanks all applicants for their interest. However, we advise only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.