About the Company:
A global organization with a diversified portfolio spanning across product manufacture and services segments, with presence in 30+ countries.
This position will support 2 business units of approximately 80+ employees – located in Korea & Japan.
Summary of Job Description
The person in this position will be responsible for :
(i) business partnering with leaders in Japan and Korea to develop and execute the HR strategies that foster organizational / people effectiveness.
(ii) Support client groups on strengthening organizational talent by planning, implementing, and managing the company-wide programs & processes of such initiatives as talent assessment and resource management, HR process transformations, organizational culture integration, HR technology/model/policy implementation etc.
(iii) Work with managers and employees to address any type of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
(iv) Drive HR projects and key initiatives with global / regional HR teams based on organizational needs.
(v) Responsible for HR Operations spanning across recruitment, talent management & development, payroll & benefits administration, Health &safety management and employee relations for both centres.
- Qualification: University degree is mandatory; MBA / specialization in HR will be an added advantage
- Experience: 5 -8 years of HR Business Partnering /Generalist experience is mandatory. Experience with multinational organizations will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Japanese Labour Laws, statutory compliances and HR practices in local market is key
- Fluency in English & Japanese with strong written & verbal communication skills required
- A efficient team player with the ability to pro-actively identify people issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders across different levels of the organization in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Cultural sensitivity in working with diverse, global teams
High energy, proactive HR personnel who can be hands-on HRBP with strong interpersonal skills, analytical abilities and quick learning abilities.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.