As the Community Lead you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive and engaging online community for an assigned account. You will be monitoring the community on various different social platforms.
The job incumbent will be accountable for managing, improving and maintaining the community strategy, ensuring optimal engagement with target audiences. You will work in cooperation with the Player Support Team, International Community Manager, and Operations to drive social content.
You will actively engage with customers in the community and assist the community by addressing their inquiries and resolving their issues. You will need to analyze data and metrics to identify trends and create community driven activities, and coordinate with the client’s Marketing and Communications department(s) to ensure brand consistency.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in community management and social media content planning OR any other media management-related experience, preferably for a gaming or entertainment company
- You have in-depth gaming knowledge and love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, Nintendo Switch or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, take initiative and excel at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence
- A strong collaborative personality
- Attention to detail, proactivity, creativity, and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of trends and current communication strategies on Japanese social media – focusing on Twitter and other relevant platforms
- Bonus: Experience with creating assets for social media (Images / Animated gifs / bonus points for Video) & Experience with casual games
Last modified on September 23, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.