Destination Asia Japan is expanding, and we are currently seeking dynamic, ambitious, driven persons to be part of our growth. This position is based in our Ginza, Tokyo Head Office, where you will be part of a young, energetic, and international team. The successful candidates will assist our MICE (Meetings & Incentives) team and you will get experience on working on a variety of events, from Fortune 500 company meetings to high end incentive tours from all over the world.
• Assist with booking hotels, guides, transportation companies and restaurants.
• Assist with managing all bookings related to the execution of a client itinerary program.
• Obtaining quotations and pricing from suppliers e.g., hotels, guides, transportation companies and restaurants.
• Work with suppliers to ensure all operational arrangements made are executed in accordance with the standards of Destination Asia Japan.
• Maintain good relationship with key suppliers and clients to ensure long-term partnerships.
• Assist with proposal writing and creative design.
• Being onsite to execute operations when actual clients are in country
• Assist onsite for M&I operations, during any site inspections, FAM trip or actual program and assist with all logistics.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent command of English and Japanese both written and spoken
• Ability to delegate and prioritize work
• Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Good interpersonal skill with ability to work well with all levels of managements, department heads and support staff
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
• International minded
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Tourism or Business, or similar working experience
• Minimum 1 year work experience in tourism industry preferred
• Working knowledge in operations, sales, and administration
• Travel experience within Kanto and Kansai area are a plus
Last modified on May 25, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.