【Video Game Industry Translation】 From Japanese to English / French / German / Traditional Chinese / Arabic
Toyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Tozai Line, 4-minute walk from Toyocho Station
- Video game translation and proofreading
- Providing native-level quality checks for translated texts
- Handling inquiries from overseas users in their languages
- Project management and related tasks
- Video game social media management, translation/posting, monitoring
- Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
- Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
- Have numerous users inspired by your work
☆Our clients include many major game companies!
We work on over approximately 300 titles each year!
- Native level English / French / German / Traditional Chinese / Arabic / Japanese
*If a Japanese native, business-level English is required (TOEIC 800 or above).
- Business-level Japanese language skills (JLPT N2 certification or higher)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to commute to Toyocho office (primarily remote work)
- JLPT N1 certification
- At least one year living in Japan
- Experience with computer-assisted translation tools
- Loves games
- Enjoys anime and manga
- Enjoys a social environment and regularly communicating with others
- Wants to take on new challenges and opportunities for personal growth
・No Translation Experience: ¥208,000～
・Game Translation Experience: ¥224,000～
*Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
☆Freelance contracts also available. Please contact us for further details if you are interested.
[Work Conditions & Benefits]
Salary Evaluation: 2/year
[Trial Employment Period]
10:00 - 19:00 (1-hour break)
Five-day work week (Shift-based), Summer/Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days each)
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leave, Annual Paid Leave (First year: 10 days)
Childcare leave, Sick leave, Leave for COVID-19 vaccination
- Salary evaluation: Twice per year
- Commuting expenses covered (up to 50,000 yen per month)
- Social insurance
- Compensation (overtime / night allowance / dispatch allowance)
- Expenses for office gatherings covered (twice per year)
- No dress code (painted nails and dyed hair allowed)
- Visa support available
- Remote work hybrid system in effect (commute required on certain occasions, training period in office)
【Rapid Recruitment Process】
Application → Resume screening → Preliminary language test* → Interview** & secondary language test → Job offer!
*Depending on the language you are applying for, there may be a simple language test conducted after your application has passed the screening process.
This test is to be attempted on your own time, within your place of residence.
**Interviews to be held online.
We will send you an email with further details on the next step of the application process once you have passed the resume screening stage.
Last modified on May 8, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.