Studying abroad is not a just goal, but a tool to fulfill a dream.
The name "夢カナ留学" derived from the following concept: "Experience studying abroad to make your dreams come true". We provide thorough support according to the individual purposes and goals of every client, including pre-study abroad preparation (English lessons, documentation, visa procedures), follow-up during study abroad, and post-study career consultations after returning to Japan.
All staff members of “Yume-kana” have studied abroad in the past. With their knowledge and experience, they can understand the true desires of each student and help them to transform their dream into reality.
Join our study abroad support team for the rewarding experience of helping people achieve their dreams!
As a “Study abroad support” team member, we will entrust you with the following tasks:
・Contact with existing overseas university/language school partners
・Contact new overseas university/language schools
・Various visa application procedures (USA, Canada, UK, and more)
・Homestay and dormitory accommodation applications
・Creation and organization of materials and tools within the company
・Research new schools, universities, and various programs such as summer program
250 000-350 000
15 hours deemed overtime work pay is included.
《Type of people we look for》
・Experience studying abroad or working holiday program for over 6 months
・Experience in using Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and One Drive
・Experience in using Google Workspace such as Docs, Spreadsheet, Gmail, and Google Drive
・Those who can quickly research information written in English and can summarize quickly
・Communication skills such as telephone and writing business emails in English
・Able to encourage and inspire others to reach their goals
・A great team player who can communicate well and execute tasks on time
・Study and live abroad experience
・General PC skills (PPT/Excel/Word)
・Desk work experience (abroad is OK)
・For non-native Japanese speakers:
TOEIC 800 or higher
JLPT N2 or higher
・Work experience in Japan (part-time is OK)
・For native Japanese speakers: TOEIC 750 or higher
※ Please state the skills you have above when applying.
If you have any other skills comparable to the above, please let us know.
Complete a five-day work system (fixed days off, negotiable for possible days off of the week)
10:00-19:00 (1-hour break)
※ The working shift will be 5 days a week (including either Saturday or Sunday)
Occasional overtime work may be needed depending on the number of applications.
Main office: 6-27-30 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0022 Shinjuku Eastside Square, East tower, 11F
Branch office: 6-29-8 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Shinjuku Fukuchi Building 4F
①Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
②Toei Oedo Line
1-minute walk from Exit： A３
①Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
➁Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
➂Toei Shinjuku Line
7 minute walk from Exit：A３
● Complete a five-day work system (fixed days off, negotiable for possible days off of the week)
● Available to take vacations for 5+ consecutive days
● Holidays increase with the number of years of employment as shown below:
1st year: 130 days/year in total⇒ special paid vacations(11 days) + regular paid vacations (10 days) + fixed days off a week per year and New Year holidays.
2nd year: 134 days/year in total⇒ special paid vacations(14 days) + regular paid vacations (11 days) + fixed days off a week per year and New Year holidays.
3rd year and thereafter: 137-145 days/year in total⇒ special paid vacations(16 days) + regular paid vacations (12 to 20 days) + fixed days off a week per year and New Year holidays.
● Salary raise (twice a year) - based on your performance & company’s evaluation system
● Bonus (twice a year) - based on your performance & company’s evaluation system
● Full payment of transportation expenses
● "Rent Allowance" program ※A monthly housing allowance of up to 30,000 yen is provided if one meets the predetermined conditions
● Social insurance
Health insurance: Yes
Employee pension: Yes
Employment insurance: Yes
Worker's accident compensation insurance: Yes
● Devices such as PCs and mobile phones, office equipment, etc., will be provided as needed.
● Overseas airline ticket agency service and support
● Available to take vacations for 5+ consecutive days
● New Year Holiday
● Paid leave (statutory paid leave, special paid leave)
● Condolence leave
● Maternity and childcare leave
● English study support system (subject to availability)
● Health checkup (once a year)
● Marriage gift money
● Referral hiring allowance
● Free participation in dinner parties (about once every three months)
● Discounts available for beauty salons of affiliated companies
● No smoking in the office
● ※ First 6 months of a trial period, during which a new 1-month employment contract will be signed every month. After a trial period of 6 months, If both parties agree, we will promote you to a permanent position. ※Depending on your performance we can consider the possibility of promoting you to a permanent position earlier than 6 months.
GPlusMedia Inc. will handle the document screening and initial interviews for the applicants on behalf of the company.
Please note that you will be receiving contact from GPlusMedia when passing the initial screening.
Last modified on February 23, 2024
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.