Kuriyama Auto Industries Co., Ltd is Japanese Used Truck exporter based in Edogawa, Tokyo.
We have been exporting high quality Japanese used trucks to East Africa market, such as Tanzania, Zambia, Burundi, DR Congo, Malawi.
Currently, we are looking for a sales staff especially for Zambia market, and who is self motivated with positive mind, easy going, respect each others, value teamwork.
Job Description: Overseas Sales Staff
● Build a good relationship with customers by phone, Email, WhatsApp, or other SNS to increase our sales.
● Negotiate with customers about all the matters related to selling used truck, such as price, shipping schedule, agent commission, and so on.
● Recommend our stocks to potential customers to increase our sales.
● Plan web marketing strategy to expand our business.
● Check Auto auction to find suitable used trucks.
●You will go to business trip to market country once or twice a year, to develop relationship wit local used car dealer, buyer, broker
● English: Business level
● Japanese: Conversational level
● Basic computer skill
● Customer service skill
● Experience in automobile exporting business
Preferable skill / experience:
● French: Business level
● Swahili: Business level
● Web marketing skill
Monday to Friday / 8:40 to 18:00 (two times 10 minutes short break, 1 hour lunch break include)
※You will be working on Saturday, once in a month.
※Number of annual day off is 110.
12 minutes walking from Ichinoe station, Toei Shinjuku Line.
Trial period (three months): 260,000 JPY~ / monthly
Expecting monthly salary after trial: 270,000 JPY to 350,000 JPY
※Two times a year, bonuses will be paid depending on company performance.
※Transportation fee will be covered by company.
●Pension and social insurance will be covered, according to Japanese labor law.
●New Year holiday, Golden week holiday, Summer holiday will be provided according to Japanese calendar.
Last modified on March 9, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.