We are the social game provider that produces “LoveLive! School idol festival”, “BLEACH Brave Souls”, “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” and so on.
As we expand our business, we are looking for a new member who is in charge of professional customer support for our game service.
As a member of the quality enhancement team, you will support the customers from overseas.
We expect you to be a team leader in the future.
Your mission includes the analysis of the inquiry.
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Native Speaker of English
- PC skills (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of the Entertainment industry in English speaking countries.
- Business level in Japanese or above
- Experience of customer support
- Experience of team leading (more than 2 years)
- 9:30~18:30（60 minutes break included）
- Estimated annual income; 3,300,000yen~4,500,000yen
- Monthly income: 275,000yen~375,000yen
※It depends on your skills
- 2 days off a week(Saturday and Sunday)
- National holiday
- Summer holiday
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Transportation expenses are covered
- Employment insurance
- Social insurance
- Paternity and nursing leave
- Periodic health checkup
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.