This is a management position which requires a wide range of knowledge and experience in finance, human resources, and general affairs in the hotel industry. You will be involved in the establishment of a new company that operates a hotel business with more than 100 rooms together with a staff accommodation facility of 260 rooms. You will manage a small team to achieve the objectives of the department.
• Managing daily duties of hotel finance, HR and general affairs
• Reporting monthly and annual financials to the parent company
• Managing the annual financial budget and monitoring performance
• Managing payroll for around 25 employees, including year-end income tax adjustments and other related documentation in Japanese
• Assisting with the recruitment planning and acting as administrative backup during the recruitment process
• Setting up and updating the legal documentation related to finance and HR
General Manager and Hotel Manager
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Experience in similar position or minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance and HR departments in the hotel industry
• Knowledge of Japanese finance and HR legal requirements
• Native level reading and writing of Japanese required with a high degree of English skill
• Skills and experience for handling accounting and payroll software, plus Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate with and manage others effectively
• Ability to set priorities and work to deadlines
• Possesses an eye for detail and able to keep errors to a minimum
• Visa status permitting full time work in Japan
Benefits / Perks:
• Annual base salary: from 4.8m yen~5.4m yen
• Paid statutory holidays
• Access to complimentary or discounted services within the group. These include Accommodation, Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours, Summer Activities, Golf and more.
• Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
• Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
• Commuting Allowance to and from your place of work, capped at 45,000JPY per month.
• Discretionary bonus paid annually
• Retirement plan
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.