Academic English Instructor (Y-SAPIX Global Campus: YGC)
Company: SAPIX YOZEMI GROUP
Location: Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku or Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, TOKYO
Role: Academic English Instructor
Work Type: Full-Time Contract (part-time positions also available for university students in Japan)
Starting Salary: 270,000 yen/month (negotiable)
Interview: We currently only accept candidates who reside in Japan - interviews will be conducted online as well as face-to-face.
• ENGLISH: Native/Fluent Level
• JAPANESE: Basic Level
• VISA: Sponsorship provided (Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/Int’l Services) up to 3-5 years and renewed indefinitely upon periodic evaluations
• DEGREE: Ideally a U.S. or U.K. University Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
Y-SAPIX Global Campus (YGC), part of SAPIX YOZEMI GROUP, offers after-school Academic English classes to students ranging from elementary school to high school. We conduct and provide classes that are in an all-English environment. Our classes are located in Yoyogi and Jiyugaoka.
We seek full-time bilingual or native English instructors who can interact with young students intellectually and enthusiastically, as well as create learning materials. Past teaching experience and ability to teach SSAT, SAT® and TOEFL® are a plus, but not absolute requirements so long as the candidate has strong motivation, intention to learn new skills, and a positive attitude! We also welcome candidates who are willing to present and suggest new, effective ideas in providing lessons that incite critical thinking skills for our students.
• Full-Time Academic English Teacher
• Housing allowance
• Health/Social Insurance
• Employment/Social Insurance
• Industrial Accident Compensation Coverage
• Transportation Costs (based on actual expenses incurred up to 100,000 yen/month)
• Tuesdays to Saturdays (Sundays and Mondays are considered ‘weekends)’
• Time: 12:30 to 21:00
• Hours are 40 hours per week (we do not encourage overtime although payment will be made if the time/shift is absolutely required).
• Two days off per week (usually Sundays and Mondays)
• National/Public Holidays (substitute holidays given if they fall on a work day)
• Annual Leave – ten days granted in the first year (increases one day per year worked)
• Summer and winter vacations – provided in addition to annual leave
• Others (maternity/paternity/compassionate/special leave)
• Opportunities provided (evaluation is conducted every year)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING EMPLOYEES WHO APPRECIATE A DIVERSE WORKING ENVIRONMENT!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.