Our Client is a leading automotive tier 1 supplier company. They are looking for a Bilingual Sales Representative to join their team in Ohio.
A Sales Representative is responsible for generating existing and new customer sales, and for increasing account penetration, market share and providing other administrative assistance as needed. Client interactions may include customer service, project assistance, program presentation, and client follow-up.
Plain City, Ohio
• Builds and maintains relationships with existing accounts and perform account management by regularly communicating with them in regard to customer requirements
• Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base by making outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email.
• Participates in project assistance on national holidays at client sites for translation, log entry, and document preparation.
• Performs packing and shipping for imported Company products in a bi-monthly basis.
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge and consult with other departments (i.e., Quality, Production) when necessary, to assist the existing and/or prospective customer’s needs.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
• Facilitate as an extension of the outsides sales force to proactively grow Company’s client base.
• As directed by the Supervisor, attend sales training, demonstrations, shows, conventions and meetings which pertain to sales departments.
• Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• Bilingual in Japanese and English
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably 1-3 years’ experience within the industry
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized
• Ability to travel and to drive company automobile
o Travel Frequency: 20-30% (Location: GA, AL, IN, Canada, Mexico)
• Ability to work on national holidays
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.