Help improve smart home technology in this fascinating project that requires you to be creative and put yourself in the shoes of a smart home user - finding different ways of saying specific demands in your local language.
• Must be a resident of the country you applied for
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• Fluency on the language of the project you applied for
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Arrow Butler project:
1. Click the link below to apply and create an account on Appen.
2. Please wait for 24-48 hours or your account to be reviewed.
3. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Arrow Butler
4. Click the "Qualify" button to start your qualification process for the project.
5. Please make sure to follow the instruction on how to proceed with your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.