As a Web/Mobile App Software Developer, you will:
• Be part of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products using innovative solutions to challenging problems.
• Collaborate closely with Project Manager, Tech Lead, and other Engineers to develop and maintain responsive web/mobile applications, providing awesome user experiences in desktop and mobile devices.
• Stay aware of web/mobile industry trends.
【Requirements / Skills】
Mobile Developer requirements:
- Experience on developing Apps for Android or iOS
- Experience developing GUI application
- Basic knowledge of TCP／IP、HTTP protocol
Good to have:
- Experience creating smartphones built-in systems
- Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS
- Experience in development using API Web services, such as Google and Facebook
Web Developer requirements:
-Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
-Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS -Basic knowledge of RDBMS
-Experience on developing Web Apps (Programming and Design)
-Experience using PHP/Ruby/Python/Java
Good to have:
-Experience on developing with LAMP
-Development and operational experience of high-load service
-Experience developing API
-System configuration, server development and operational experience of back-end operations, etc.
1, Head Office (10-minute walk from Meguro/Gotanda station)
2, Depending on the project you may be asked to work at one of our clients office
【Compensation / Welfare】
-Salary is negotiable according to experience (JPY3,000,000 to JPY6,000,000 per year including bonus)
-Free breakfast (once a week)
-New Year holidays
-Commute fee allowance
-Free breakfast once a week
-Monthly company party
【About PlayNext Lab】
Currently we have about 40 foreign developers working with us. Although there are many foreign people, the company language is Japanese.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.