New and foreign-friendly hotel chain in central Tokyo is hiring front desk staff members!
The apartment-style rooms offer the perfect combination of traditional Japanese atmosphere and modern, functional equipment as well as spacious rooms to accommodate large numbers of guests.
We are looking for someone who can make our customers feel comfortable during their short-term or long-term stay in Tokyo.
The hotels are located in the heart of Tokyo (Ueno, Shinjuku, Akasaka, Ginza)
■ As a receptionist, you would be mainly responsible for:
- Welcoming guests
- Check-in/check-out procedures
- Managing reservation and customers data
- Provide information and guidance regarding rooms, surrounding area, etc.
Depending on your experience and skills, you may have the chance to be promoted to hotel manager quickly!
- Experience in customer relations/hospitality industry, preferably in Japan
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and data management
- Japanese and English business level or above
■ Contract type:
Start from 210,000 yen/month + bonus and transportation fees
■ Working hours:
7：00～16：00 ／9：00～18：00／13：00～22：00 ※No night shifts
2 days off/week, Summer break, Winter break
Social insurance, Visa sponsor
■ Hiring process:
Resume screening -> 1st interview -> Aptitude test -> 2nd interview -> Offer
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.