Please note: This position is in Saitama. Only applicants living in Japan (and willing to relocate if not nearby) will be considered. Working remotely is not an option.
Visa desirable but sponsorship possible.
You will be responsible for maintaining our currently published iOS and Android apps, and developing and delivering new mobile apps. You will need to collaborate in the design of new apps, as well as with the data teams in preparing data for the apps. You will also perform QA and supervise testers. In addition to our mobile app projects, you will also be responsible for collaborating in defining data interchange formats, and maintaining, expanding and improving our semi-automated bookmaking process. You will also need to collaborate in designing dictionary entry layouts, and create stylesheets from designs.
- 3+ years experience in Swift/Objective-C on iOS
- experience with scripting languages (Python)
- preferably released apps on app store available
- business-level English
- able to work independently and proactively
- capable of managing multiple priorities
- positive attitude towards learning new skills
- experience with Swift/Object-C
- experience with Java on Android
- worked with WebView, HTML and CSS
- experience with integrating 3rd party libraries
- familiar with the Unicode standard
- networking and API
- basic dev-ops abilities (Ansible)
Employee Type: Full-time (part-time is desirable/possible)
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.