About the client:
- A game company located in Tokyo established in 1998
- In addition to own game services, also distribute and operate games developed by other companies and games developed around the world.
- Tokyo, Japan.
Responsible for the following tasks as a localization planner / assistant.
・ Support for translation coordination for European / Asia languages
・ General localization of games
・ Translation schedule management
・ Coordination with overseas audio recording studios
・ LQA bug progress management
・ Business level Japanese, JLPT N1 or greater.
・ English / German / Spanish / French / Chinese / Korean native level
・ Translation or localization experience
・ Translation in the entertainment industry Experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- 3,000,000 ~ 6,000,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.