Destination Asia Japan is expanding, and we are looking for bright, open-minded individuals to be a part of our growth.
We are currently looking to fill part-time Cruise Pier Staff positions in the Kansai region.
Working in our cruise department, your main duty will be providing on-site assistance at various ports for in Kansai (Osaka and Kobe) for Cruise Ships calling in Japan between March–May 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to work within the fast-growing Cruise Sector in Japan.
Hours are flexible, hourly salary is dependent on experience and hours available for work.
• Assist cruise guests with any questions or queries
• Ensure buses arrive on time & are in position for tours
• Log and report the departure & return times of all tours
• Assist with embarking / debarking of guests on tour transport
• Advise venues of actual guest count & special requests after tour departs the pier
• Ensure buses have the appropriate signage i.e. tour name, bus number, reserved seats
• Liaise with key suppliers, Port Personnel & Cruise Tour Manager to ensure long-term partnerships.
• Conversational English
• Good Customer Service Skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• High level of Organizational Skills
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
• Business level in Japanese – (written and spoken)
• Internationally minded with outgoing personality
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.