Job Title: Senior Embedded System Engineer
We are looking for an experienced ES engineer in the automotive domain to support the R&D engineer process for the OEM projects.
• Discuss, clarify and negotiate requirements, design, implementation, and tests with customers and system development team,
• Work with the ES team to complete the prototype system and perform the engineering evaluation
• Analyze the trend of advanced control in ECU-BCU.
• Have a university degree in control system engineering or equivalent education.
• Have at least 1-3 years of professional experience in advanced control e.g. machine learning, model predictive in the automotive field is prefer
• Have experience with model development (e.g. MATLAB, Simulink), hand-coded.
• Have experience with software engineering tools: compiler, linker, debugger, code analyzer, modeling and simulation tools, version management tools, testing tools, CANanalizer, CANoe, C++, MATLAB, onboard networking, Cyber internet security.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.