The Human Resources team plays a vital role in attracting, onboarding, retaining and developing talent, it also plays a vital role in continuing to foster the awesome culture for our client
The HR Generalist will provide key project and administrative support on a number of HR recruitment related projects, initiatives, and processes.
Your Daily Impact
• Provide administrative support on key HR processes relating to recruitment.
This includes HRMOS administration, maintaining potential employee files, reporting, headcount reporting, administration of the employee onboarding and maintaining job descriptions.
• Provide project support on key recruiting initiatives
• Run and maintain analytics on key HR programs to analyze for engagement and make suggestions on possible enhancements in recruiting terms.
• Assist in recruitment and sourcing all open assigned job requisitions in a timely manner with highly qualified candidates.
This includes working with hiring managers to understand the skills and culture fit desired for each open role
• Responsible for administering onboarding for allocated employees.
• Responsible for working with our external recruiting vendors to ensure that employee recruitment activities are coordinated and executed smoothly.
As an HR Generalist, you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in Administration and Human Resources
• Must be able to work flexible hours/work schedule
• Ability to collect data and establish facts and identify trends and variances
• Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources with varying levels of complexity
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.