Big Chinese group company is looking for a HR responsible for its foreign staff.
Type of employment: Permanent (正社員)
Location: Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
1) Handling full HR spectrum such as recruitment, payroll, training, compensation & benefits
2) Being familiar with Japanese Labor Law, make contracts with staff
3) Facilitating good communication among different level of staff
4) Ensuring recruitment and selection of right talents to the organization by establishing effective recruitment and selection system.
5) Ensuring retention and continuation of talents in the organization by establishing effective talent management program and succession planning.
6) Managing and ensuring the employee database in accurate way and up to date.
University graduate or above
- Japanese fluent level
- English or Chinese business level
1) University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, or equivalent.
2) At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
3) Applicants should be Japanese citizens or hold proper visa with no restrictions.
4) Well verse in Japan Employment law and its context.
5) Understanding of payroll, HR legislation, processes, training, recruiting, social insurance, signing labor contracts.
6) Have an advantage of HR data analysis.
7) Proficient with Microsoft Office.
8) Fluent in Japanese, English or Chinese.
from 4 to 5 millions yen a year, depending on experience
Weekends, National Holidays, Paid Holidays
Social insurance, health insurance, overtime allowances, transportation allowances
No dress code
Documents screening > 1st interview > 2nd interview > Offer
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.