We are looking for a highly professional person experienced in Bookkeeping and Accounts Payable.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable (and receivable and manage invoices) and tax payments. Our ideal candidate should have 5 years of accounting experience and Nissho Boki qualification
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all the day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and monthly reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration would be a plus
- Bilingual abilities (both speaking/writing) are a pre-requisite
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.